Saturday, January 27, 2007

Who am I?

My name is Patrick Olund. In fact I spell my name Patrik Öhlund but because I am surrounded 
by people that can not pronounce the Swedish letter ö I write o instead. 

I am 38 years old and I am married to the world's most beautiful and wisest wife in the world. 
Her name is Olga is born and raised in Murmansk, Kola Peninsula, Russia.  The 31st of May this year we have been married for 10 years.

Right now we are living in the city of Ussuriysk. Probably many of you have never heard of this town, but it is in the Far East of Russia. The notorious Siberian Railway goes through this town and ends 110 km further south in Vladivostok.

I really do not know why I am writing this blog but maybe I can empty my thoughts here. You are very welcome to reply to my blog. Maybe you do not agree with what I write but it doesn´t matter.

I want that everyone will come to the knowledge of God and be saved. God loves you!!

No comments: